Perth’s leading dental clinic for porcelain veneers
At Tx Smiles, our highly experienced dentists in Perth can fit patients with natural looking porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are thin, highly aesthetic coverings that are bonded to the front surface of the teeth. This procedure is generally pain-free and is completed over the course of two appointments.
During the first visit, the tooth/teeth are reduced slightly in size and impressions are taken. These impressions are then sent to the dental technician for custom-made restorations to be manufactured and a temporary veneer is used to cover the prepared tooth surface in the meantime. On the second visit, the permanent veneer is secured to the tooth/teeth with long-lasting cement.
What are the benefits of porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers can be used to help rectify a number of dental issues. These can include:
Spaces between teeth
Poorly shaped teeth
At Tx Smiles, we offer our patients the opportunity to schedule a free consultation to discuss their best options. Our team of highly skilled dentists will examine your teeth, and then suggest the most suitable treatment to achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of.
To see whether porcelain veneers are right for you, book a free consultation at our Perth clinic today. Call Tx Smiles on (08) 6117 0617 or book online.
Request More Information
For a free consultation with a dentist about Veneers at our clinic, call Tx smiles on (08) 6117 0617 or book online.
Terms and Conditions
1) Cosmetic and Restorative will be performed by a dentist at Tx Smiles
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
6) Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on tel:+61 8 6117 0617 (Free consultations not available via online booking).