A dental crown is a full coverage, tooth shaped capping over front or back teeth which helps restore appearance and function of broken down, heavily filled or discolored teeth. Well fitting crowns that are properly cared for are a longer lasting alternative to fillings alone.
The benefits of crowns are that they can:
Maintain shape of teeth, dental arches and your smile.
Can prevent irreparable breakage of natural teeth.
Restore ability to chew and speak.
Allow easier cleaning in between teeth.
Help keep teeth for longer.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION WITH A DENTIST, CALL US ON (08) 6117 0617 OR BOOK ONLINE using the form below.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Terms and Conditions
1) Cosmetic and Restorative will be performed by a dentist at Tx Smiles
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on tel:+61 8 6117 0617 (Free consultations not available via online booking).
9) Tx Smiles is wheelchair accessible.