Invisalign is a high-tech solution that aligns your teeth. This is achieved through a series of custom-made aligners manufactured after digitally scanning a mould of your teeth. Aligners are changed every two weeks and you will see your teeth gradually move before your eyes. It can vary in how long the treatment lasts depending on the severity of your malalignment.
One of the best features about Invisalign treatment is how comfortable the aligners fit in your mouth. They’re virtually invisible and they can be removed for eating and brushing, allowing you to maintain your oral hygiene during treatment.
At Tx Smiles., we offer the full range of Invisalign treatments at our Subiaco clinic:
Invisalign i7 – suitable for minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse in 7 or fewer stages.
Invisalign Lite – suitable for minor crowding and spacing in 14 or fewer stages.
Invisalign Full – suitable for a wide range of teeth straightening issues. Please note that some exclusions apply.
Invisalign Teen – suitable for treatment of non-adult patients for a wide range of teeth straightening issues. Please note that some exclusions apply.
As Perth’s Invisalign Platinum Provider, our dentists at Tx Smiles. offer free Invisalign consultations for patients. To make a booking for Invisalign treatment in Perth, WA, fill out the form below or call our Subiaco clinic today on (08) 6117 0617
Request more information
Terms and Conditions
1) Cosmetic and Restorative will be performed by a dentist at Tx Smiles
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
6) Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on tel:+61 8 6117 0617 (Free consultations not available via online booking).