INVISALIGN TREATMENT in perth
At Tx Smiles in Perth, we offer Invisalign braces, which are a high-tech solution that align your teeth, helping you to get the beautifully straight teeth you’ve always dreamed of having. The way Invisalign works, is a series of custom-made aligners are created after digitally scanning a mould of your teeth. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, allowing you to still look your best while receiving treatment.
The aligners are changed at our Perth clinic every two weeks and during your Invisalign journey, you will see your teeth gradually move before your eyes. How long your Invisalign treatment lasts, will depend on the severity of your malalignment, to find out more, contact our team at the Subiaco clinic on (08) 6117 0617 today.
At Tx Smiles, we believe one of the best features of the Invisalign treatment is how comfortable the aligners fit in your mouth. They’re virtually invisible braces, and can be removed for eating and brushing, allowing you to maintain your oral hygiene during your treatment.
Our Subiaco clinic can provide you with the full range of Invisalign treatment, tailored to your individual dental needs. A full list of the treatment options can be found below.
Invisalign i7, which is suitable for our patients who have minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse in 7 or fewer stages.
Invisalign Lite, which is suitable for minor crowding and spacing in 14 or fewer stages.
Invisalign Full, which is suitable for a wide range of teeth straightening issues. Please note that there is limitations and exclusions to the Invisalign Full treatment.
Invisalign Teen, which is suitable for treatment of non-adult patients for a wide range of teeth straightening issues. Please note that there is limitations and exclusions to the Invisalign Teen treatment.
If you would like to get started on improving your smile with Invisalign, contact the Tx Smiles team today. As Perth’s Invisalign Platinum Provider, our dentists offer free Invisalign consultations for patients. To make a booking fill out the form below or call our Perth clinic today on (08) 6117 0617 today.
Request more information
Terms and Conditions
1) Cosmetic and Restorative will be performed by a dentist at Tx Smiles
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
6) Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on tel:+61 8 6117 0617 (Free consultations not available via online booking).