FIXED BRACES PERTH
The way fixed braces work is metal or ceramic attachments are put onto your teeth with wires, and elastics, to create light force. This force helps you to achieve straighter teeth and correct your misaligned bite. At Tx Smiles in Perth, we suggest that the optimal time to start orthodontic treatment with braces is early adolescence when all the baby teeth have been lost and the child is still growing.
Our fixed braces are also a great solution for adults who are simply looking to improve their smiles. At Tx Smiles, our experienced dentists will work with you to ensure you receive the most appropriate dental treatment for your individual needs and will discuss the cost of your treatment with you.
If you’re looking to improve your smile with fixed braces in Perth, call our Subiaco clinic today on (08) 6117 0617, or book an appointment online below.
The Benefits of Fixed Braces at our Perth Clinic
The benefits of fixed braces are much more than just improved aesthetics, they offer a variety of long-term benefits to your overall dental health. A list of the benefits fixed braces can provide you with can be found below.
Improved oral hygiene, as it’s easier to clean your teeth and gums.
Less wear on your teeth from clenching and grinding.
Less stress on the jaw joint from bad biting patterns.
In some cases, better facial support can be achieved.
Improved aesthetics which can help you to feel more confident and enhance your self-esteem.
Continuing to ignore your abnormal bite could result in further oral health problems arising in the future, which could include tooth decay, gum disease and abnormal wear to the tooth enamel.
The Cost of Fixed Braces in Perth
Maybe you’ve avoided looking into fixed braces previously due to the associated costs, but at Tx Smiles we offer fixed braces from $3999, and with a variety of payment options, why sacrifice your long-term dental health any longer.
Through our preferred provider relationship with various health funds, you may get a higher rebate from your cover for all your dental treatment. Interest free payment plans are also available.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Orthodontic treatment with fixed braces usually takes approximately 18-24 months to complete, however it’s not uncommon for braces to be removed after about 12 months if the malocclusion is not too severe. The wires which connect the brackets need to be tightened or changed every few weeks to gradually shift your teeth and jaw.
Request more information
Why Tx smiles in Perth?
At Tx Smiles, our dentists can provide fixed braces treatment for Perth patients at our Subiaco clinic as part of our end to end dental service. This means you can have your check ups, oral hygiene appointments and any general dental work such as extraction of teeth and fillings all with the same dentist that you know and trust.
As well as being Perth's leading orthodontic provider, Tx Smiles is also an Invisalign Platinum Provider. Combined with our expertise in cosmetic dentistry, you can achieve not only straighter teeth, but a perfect smile through teeth whitening, restorations to correct any misshapen or worn teeth, and prosthodontics to replace any missing teeth.
Through our preferred provider relationship with various health funds, you may get a higher rebate from your cover for all your dental treatment. Interest free payment plans are also available to suit your individual needs. For quality fixed braces treatment from Perth’s leading orthodontic providers, make a booking at our Tx Smiles clinic below or call us today on (08) 6117 0617.
For quality fixed braces from Perth’s leading orthodontic providers, make a booking at our Tx Smiles clinic below or call us today on (08) 6117 0617.
Book an appointment online
Terms and Conditions
1) Cosmetic and Restorative will be performed by a dentist at Tx Smiles
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on tel:+61 8 6117 0617 (Free consultations not available via online booking).
9) Tx Smiles is wheelchair accessible.