FIXED BRACES FROM $3999
Braces are metal or ceramic attachments on teeth with wires and elastics used to put light forces on teeth. They are an efficient and accurate way of moving teeth to achieve straighter teeth and a correct bite. For most patients, the optimal time to start orthodontic treatment with braces is early adolescence when all the baby teeth have been lost and the individual is still growing. Adults too can have braces to improve their smiles.
Benefits of straight teeth:
Improved oral hygiene because it is easier to clean your teeth and gums.
Less wear from clenching and grinding.
Less stress on the jaw joint from bad biting patterns.
Better facial support in some cases.
Improved aesthetics can lead to increased confidence and self esteem.
Not correcting an abnormal bite could result in further oral health problems, including:
Affected speech and/or chewing
Abnormal wear to tooth enamel
How long does it take?
Orthodontic treatment with fixed braces usually takes 18-24 months to complete, but it is not uncommon for braces to be removed after about 12 months if the malocclusion is not too severe. The wires which connect the brackets need to be tightened or changed every few weeks to gradually shift your teeth and jaw.
Request more information
Why Tx smiles?
At Tx Smiles, our dentists can provide fixed braces treatment for Perth patients at our Midland clinic as part of our end to end dental service. This means you can have your check ups, oral hygiene appointments and any general dental work such as extraction of teeth and fillings all with the same dentist that you know and trust.
As well as being Perth's leading orthodontic provider, Tx Smiles is also an Invisalign Platinum Provider. Combined with our expertise in cosmetic dentistry, you can achieve not only straighter teeth, but a perfect smile through teeth whitening, restorations to correct any misshapen or worn teeth, and prosthodontics to replace any missing teeth.
Through our preferred provider relationship with various health funds, you may get a higher rebate from your cover for all your dental treatment. Interest free payment plans are also available to suit your individual needs. For quality fixed braces treatment from Perth’s leading orthodontic providers, make a booking at our Tx Smiles clinic below or call us today on (08) 6117 0617.
Book an appointment online
Terms and Conditions
1) Cosmetic and Restorative will be performed by a dentist at Tx Smiles
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on tel:+61 8 6117 0617 (Free consultations not available via online booking).
9) Tx Smiles is wheelchair accessible.