DENTURES in Perth
Dentures are an effective and relatively inexpensive way to replace missing teeth and preserve facial structure. They are a removable treatment option and depending on whether all or just some teeth are missing, a partial or full denture may be necessary.
At Tx Smiles, we believe that just because you have no teeth or only a few teeth remaining, doesn’t mean you can’t smile with confidence. With the latest materials and advanced dental technology, a well-fitting denture is quite comfortable and goes virtually unnoticed. Together with our experienced Perth dentists, advanced dental technologies and range of unmatched equipment, we can fit the right denture to your smile.
Need emergency denture repairs, or want to find out more about our dentures in Perth? Contact us today on (08) 6117 0617.
Dentures – Costs & Pricing at our Perth Clinic
Our team of leading dental technicians aim to provide our patients with affordable dental services, allowing everybody to be able to achieve the smile they’ve always dreamed of having, for less. Which is why we provide dentures from as low as $699! We also provide free consultations to all new patients, so whether you’re wanting more information on whether dentures are the right treatment for you, or if you require emergency denture repairs on your existing dentures, our team are here and can provide affordable options to suit your oral needs.
Caring For Your Dentures – Repairs & Tips
If you’ve just had dentures, or have had them for many years, we recommend the following tips to help you along the way;
It is important to clean your dentures just as well as natural teeth.
Regular visits to a dentist who is qualified to detect any abnormalities or growths in the gums and mouth is vital.
These days, there are also alternatives to removable dentures such as implant retained dentures or bridges. The team at Tx Smiles can offer unsurpassed denture services to patients across our 3 clinics in Perth.
Whether you’re looking to be fitted for new dentures, emergency denture repairs or general information on if dentures are the right option for you, call one of our clinics today on (08) 6117 0617 or book an appointment below.
Request more information
Terms and conditions
1) Cosmetic and Restorative will be performed by a dentist at Tx Smiles
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
6) Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on tel:+61 8 6117 0617 (Free consultations not available via online booking).