DENTAL IMPLANTS FOR $2,999
Whether you need a single tooth or multiple teeth replaced, at Tx Smiles, we offer an extensive and advanced dental implant service here in Perth. Our team of dentists and dental surgeons at our Midland clinic can tailor make the perfect smile you’ve always wanted to achieve.
Historically, missing teeth have been replaced with removable dentures and bridges which attach to the neighbouring teeth. These can potentially damage your teeth and leave you with bigger problems when things fail.
A dental implant is a fixed, artificial tooth where a titanium screw replaces the tooth roots, and a tooth coloured porcelain or metal cap replaces the tooth. Dental implants are the most advanced tooth replacement option available and have become the standard of care for patients with missing teeth.
Because they are placed into the jawbone, the contours of the bone and gum are preserved, making them virtually unnoticeable and extremely stable. The technology is so advanced that we can even replace a full set of teeth. At Tx Smiles, our highly-trained dentists can replace a single tooth or multiple teeth if required, helping you achieve that natural-looking smile you’ve simply had before or have always wanted.
If you’re looking to restore your teeth with dental implants, call our clinic today on (08) 6117 0617, or book an appointment online below.
Request More Information
Terms and Conditions
1) Cosmetic and Restorative will be performed by a dentist at Tx Smiles
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on tel:+61 8 6117 0617 (Free consultations not available via online booking).
9) Tx Smiles is wheelchair accessible.