DENTAL CROWNS Perth
A dental crown is a full coverage, tooth-shaped capping over front or back teeth which helps restore appearance and function of broken down, heavily filled or discolored teeth. Well-fitting crowns that are properly cared for are a longer lasting alternative to fillings alone. At Tx Smiles, our experienced dentists can provide affordable dental crowns right here in our Perth clinic.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
There are many benefits to choosing a dental crown. These benefits include:
Maintaining shape of teeth, dental arches and your smile.
Can prevent irreparable breakage of natural teeth.
Restore ability to chew and speak.
Allow easier cleaning in between teeth.
Help keep teeth for longer.
Dental Crowns - Costs & Pricing at Our Leading Perth Clinic
At Tx Smiles, we believe in providing the people of Perth with affordable dental treatments and services. However, as every individual has a different smile and set of teeth, we don’t provide an upfront price list across all our services, and nor do we provide a one-size-fits-all solution. We do, however, ensure all patients are provided with a quote and pricing information upfront, prior to any dental works you wish to complete, including dental crowns, to ensure you aren’t left with an unexpected bill once the treatment has been completed. We also provide free consultations for all new clients, where our experienced dentists and nurses will assess your teeth and gums and create a tailored and affordable treatment plan based on your oral needs.
If you require more information about our dental crown costs and pricing, or if you’d like to book your free consultation with one of our experienced Perth dentists, call us today on (08) 6117 0617. Or, simply book online using our form below.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION WITH A DENTIST, CALL US ON (08) 6117 0617 OR BOOK ONLINE using the form below.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Terms and Conditions
1) Cosmetic and Restorative will be performed by a dentist at Tx Smiles
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
6) Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on tel:+61 8 6117 0617 (Free consultations not available via online booking).