Enhance your smile with high quality composite veneers from Perth’s trusted dental clinic.
At Tx Smiles, our dentists in Perth offer veneers as an effective and affordable solution to improving the appearance of your smile. No-prep, composite veneers are a thin, highly aesthetic material used to cover imperfections such as chipped or discoloured teeth. The composite is bonded to your teeth in a single appointment with very minimal or no tooth preparation needed. No-prep veneers are an effective option for masking any unsightly blemishes or discolouration, irregular lengths and sizes, as well as closing gaps in one or more teeth.
What are the benefits of no-prep veneers?
No-prep veneers are sometimes referred to as a Hollywood or celebrity smile. This is because they can cover a variety of dental problems involving teeth in the smile zone, including:
Spaces between teeth
Poorly shaped teeth
Why Tx Smiles?
At Tx Smiles, our dentists have undergone extensive training in cosmetic dentistry. With over 5000 smile make overs, our highly skilled team have the experience and expertise to give you a smile you desire at an affordable price.
To learn more about composite veneers in Perth, book an appointment online or call us on (08) 6117 0617 for a free consultation with one of our dentists.
For a free consultation with a dentist about Veneers at our Midland clinic call Tx Smiles on (08) 6117 0617 or, book online.
Request More Information
Terms and Conditions
1) Cosmetic and Restorative will be performed by a dentist at Tx Smiles
2) Patients must be deemed suitable for the procedure at prior assessment.
3) In order to help formulate treatment recommendations, the following may be required: (a) a medical and dental history, (b) discussion of your dental problems, concerns and desires, (c) examination of the mouth and associated structures, (d) photographs, (e) x-rays, (f) impressions of the teeth and (g) communication with previous or concurrent treating health professionals. If additional diagnostic procedures, preparatory and/or follow up treatment is required, they will be discussed before commencing treatment.
4) It is our intent to contribute all of our technical and artistic capabilities to help you achieve your aesthetic expectations and to incorporate these factors in your final dental restorations. You have the opportunity to provide your input during treatment, and every effort will be made to incorporate your wishes together with the functional and physiological requirements of the restorations.
5) Results may vary from person to person.
7) Bookings only taken via phone, email or this website.
8) Free consultations can only be made by calling us on tel:+61 8 6117 0617 (Free consultations not available via online booking).
9) Tx Smiles is wheelchair accessible.